To support your personal and professional growth, Zovio offers tuition reimbursement programs.
The External Education Tuition Reimbursement Program allows eligible Zovio employees to receive tuition reimbursement for college programs at non-UAGC institutions. If eligible, you may receive up to $5,250 per calendar year for tuition only (books and all other fees and expenses are the employee’s responsibility).
The Tuition Benefit Program offers eligible Zovio employees a 80% tuition discount to attend The University of Arizona Global Campus for courses offered within the Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree Programs. Zovio will then cover the remaining 20% of the tuition cost, not to exceed $5,250 per calendar year (books and all other fees and expenses are the employee’s responsibility).
A 25% Discount will be offered to employees wishing to complete courses within the Doctorate Program.
This program also extends to eligible dependents at a 20% discount for all courses within the Undergraduate and Master’s program and 15% for courses within the doctorate programs.
TutorMe’s online tutoring service provide on-demand support in K-12 and college-level subjects.
Contact the Employee Benefits Service Center at 844.327.4343 or email@example.com