Health Advisor Programs
Cigna’s Health Support Programs provide services to help you maintain and improve your health, no matter what state of health you’re in. Whether it’s support during a pregnancy, with a chronic disease such as asthma, diabetes, coronary artery disease, chronic obstruction pulmonary disease (COPD) or a complex health situation, Cigna Case Managers are on staff to support you.
- Cigna Health 24-Hour Care – Available day and night for personal and confidential information. You can either speak directly with a registered nurse for assessment of your specific medical symptoms to receive counseling on the most appropriate setting and answers to your medical questions, or access the audio library featuring confidential access to hundreds of health care topics.
- Self-Service Tools – Find a network doctor or hospital, check the status of your claims, access a summary of your benefits, or order an ID card.
- Pharmacy Tools – Fill mail order prescriptions online, search a drug database, use the drug-to-drug interaction checker, and search the Cigna Drug List for lower-cost prescription choices.
- Cigna Healthy Pregnancies, Healthy Babies – Offers a full scope of education and care management services to members who are pregnant or considering pregnancy to help you have a healthy pregnancy, and even offers cash incentives for expecting mothers who participate of $150 for first trimester and $75 for second trimester enrollment.
- Cigna Coaching Programs Through Your Personal Health Team – Offers private and confidential assistance on many topics, such as fitness and nutrition, preventive care, hypertension, diabetes and high cholesterol. The coaches can also help you assess your overall health status and connect you with the appropriate resources to help you achieve your health-related goals and make the most of your health care coverage.
For 24/7 access or to obtain more information on any of Cigna’s Health Support Programs, call 800.Cigna24 (800.244.6224).